- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
This knowledge- building companion to Focus on Nursing Pharmacology, Sixth Edition provides a range of learning and review exercises to help you understand and apply the most important concepts in nursing pharmacology. This study aid builds upon knowledge of physiology, pathophysiology, chemistry, and nursing fundamentals found in the textbook.
Enhance your exam performance and your clinical skills!
· Over 1800 review questions organized by the textbook chapters help you to review the chapter and learning objectives, and then apply the content.
· True/false, labeling, and fill-in-the blank questions enhance recall of essential concepts.
· Short answer and multiple-choice questions build critical thinking skills.
· Case studies with questions emphasize the clinical application of core content.
· NCLEX-style questions provide additional review and help you practice for NCLEX.exam.