Study Guide for Needles/Powers' Principles of Financial Accounting, 9th and Principles of Accounting, 9th / Edition 9by Belverd E. Needles, Marian Powers, Susan V. Crosson
Pub. Date: 10/20/2006
Publisher: Cengage Learning
Divided into five parts: "Reviewing the Chapter," "Self-Test," "Testing Students' Knowledge," "Applying Your Knowledge," and "Answers." See more details below
Divided into five parts: "Reviewing the Chapter," "Self-Test," "Testing Students' Knowledge," "Applying Your Knowledge," and "Answers."
- Cengage Learning
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.54(w) x 10.98(h) x 0.82(d)
Table of Contents
1. Uses of Accounting Information and the Financial Statements.
2. Analyzing Business Transactions.
3. Measuring Business Income.
4. Completing the Accounting Cycle.
5. Financial Reporting and Analysis.
6. The Operating Cycle and Merchandising Operations.
7. Internal Control.
9. Cash and Receivables.
10. Internal Control.
11. Long-Term Assets.
12. Contributed Capital.
13. Long-Term Liabilities.
14. The Corporate Income Statement and the Statement of Stockholders' Equity.
15. The Statement of Cash Flows.
16. Financial Performance Measurement.
18. The Changing Business Environment: A Manager's Perspective.
19. Cost Concepts and Cost Allocation.
20. Costing Systems: Job Order.
21. Costing Systems: Process Costing.
22. Activity-Based Systems: ABM and Lean.
23. Cost Behavior Analysis.
24. The Budgeting Process.
25. Performance Management and Evaluation.
26. Standard Costing and Variance Analysis.
27. Short-Run Decision Analysis.
28. Capital Investment Analysis.
Appendix A. Investments.
Appendix B. Consolidations.
Appendix C. Future Value and Present Value Tables.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >