- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
This essential study guide is completely updated to reflect the evidence-based focus and fresh content of the 7th edition of Nursing Research. It provides chapter-by-chapter review and a variety of innovative learning activities to help you strengthen your critical appraisal and research application skills.
• Introduction and Learning Outcomes help you focus on key content.
• Content Mastery Activities such as fill-in-the-blank, matching, and multiple-choice questions, word scramble exercises, crossword puzzles, and critical thinking activities help you apply essential concepts.
• Critique Activities refer to research studies from the textbook and challenge you to critique various aspects of the research.
• Web-Based Activities direct you to online sources of information to practice appraising research found on the Internet.
• Evidence-Based Practice Activities at the end of each chapter reinforce the importance of using research evidence in clinical practice.
• An Answer Key at the back of the study guide allows you to check your answers for immediate performance feedback.
Incl. experimental designs/ sampling/legal, ethical issues/data collection methods/etc.
PART I. OVERVIEW OF RESEARCH AND EVIDENCE-BASED PRACTICE
PART II. PROCESSES AND EVIDENCE RELATED TO QUALITATIVE RESEARCH
PART III. PROCESSES AND EVIDENCE RELATED TO QUANTITATIVE RESEARCH
PART IV. APPLICATION OF RESEARCH: EVIDENCE-BASED PRACTICE