- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Woodinville, WA
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Master key pathophysiology concepts and apply them to the practice setting! Corresponding to the chapters in Pathophysiology for the Health Professions, 4th Edition, by Barbara E. Gould, MEd, and Ruthanna M. Dyer, PhD, this study guide offers a wide range of engaging activities to reinforce your understanding and practice your skills.
• Labeling exercises challenge you to recall information by completing unmarked diagrams and charts.
• Matching exercises test your knowledge of key terminology.
• Definitions, rationale/application, and fill-in-the-blank questions let you apply your knowledge to more complex situations.
• Crossword puzzles let you have fun using and becoming more familiar with vocabulary.
• Compare/contrast charts challenge you to apply what you've learned by comparing and contrasting various types of diseases and disorders, medications, and complications.
• The answer key for all of the activities is provided at the end of the study guide.
Section I: Basic Concepts of Disease Processes
Section II: The Effects of Altered Status/Growth and Development on Disease Processes
Section III: Pathophysiology of the Systems