- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: acton, MA
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This is an essential study guide of the student nurse using, Wong's Essentials of Pediatric Nursing. It has retained the same basic format of previous editions including the review of key concepts and terms. This guide offers such question formats as fill-in-the-blank, multiple choice, and matching, as well as critical thinking exercises to make the student's learning experience more rewarding.
• A variety of questions that cover a review of content and clinical application of key concepts in the text.
• Critical Thinking sections for each chapter with questions to help students analyze the chapter's content.
• Case Studies in many of the Critical Thinking sections cover situations that are frequently encountered by the nurse in practice helping students address specific practice issues.
• Key Terms help students learn and retain pediatric terminology used in each chapter.
• Answers to the questions for each chapter are included at the end of the Study Guide.