- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Extensively revised, this new edition provides the theoretical underpinnings of practitioner action research as well as the "how-to" information necessary for classroom application.
Foreword by Susan E. Noffke Acknowledgments Preface About the Authors
1. What Is Action Research?
2. Merging Educational Practice and Research: A New Paradigm
3. What Does Practitioner Action Research Look Like?
4. Empowerment and Practitioner Action Research: An Example
5. The Research Question, Ethical Considerations, and Research Design
6. Qualitative Research Approaches for Practitioner Action Research References Index