- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
The proceedings of this important conference are aimed at those engaged in remote control and monitoring of underwater systems. All aspects of underwater engineering are covered including underwater repair and replacement. Adoption of oceanographic, defence and marine technology to meet the needs of the offshore oil and gas industry will be of particular interest.
Subsea Control and Data Acquisition will be essential reading for those in the offshore oil and gas industry who have involvement in, or responsibility for, subsea production control and monitoring systems as well as those in industry who are dealing with related technologies.
Optimizing Field Performance.
1. Troll pilot control system – advanced control system for a subsea separator.
2. Implementation of control system for ‘smart wells’ – an operator’s view and experience.
3. SmartControls TM – a subsea control system for smart field developments.
4. Current experience and future applications for remote buoys.
5. The universal buoy system (tubs).
6. Monitoring and control of marginal oilfields.
7. Swimmer – subsea work, inspection, and maintenance with minimum environment ROV.
Systems Architecture and Sensors.
8. The development and testing of a downhole optical gauge system.
9. What price reliability?
10. A new generation deepwater control system.
11. BP Amoco subsea control system lessons.
12. Corrosion control of subsea production control systems – 20 years of experience.
13. Fibre optic technology for subsea control and monitoring systems.
14. Cable-less remote monitoring (using a flowline as an electrical transmission line).
15. Acoustic BOP test tool.