William Robert Stanek has been a writer for over 30 years. His Bugville Critters books are popular with kids of all ages and he often gets letters to Buster and Lass from children all over the world.
Subtraction Level 1 for Kindergarten, Grade 1 and Grade 2 (Learning Essentials Math & Reading Workbook Series)by William Robert Stanek
1) The problem is
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Discover the Math & Reading Workbook Series! Our selection of activities and problems provides a fun and easy approach to building math skills. This book contains math problems presented as with pictures and words. Questions and answers are provided on separate pages. Each question page presents a math problem using three different approaches:
1) The problem is written in large, bold numbers on the right. For rapid review, you can use the math problems like you would use flash cards.
2) The problem is presented using words to help arrive at the answer. Solving word problems requires critical thinking that can help to build more advanced math skills.
3) The problem is shown using pictures with objects children can count to find the answer.
97 pages of subtraction fun. Includes trivia and review pages to help develop related skills.
- RP Books & Audio/Reagent Press
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 10 MB
- Age Range:
- 6 - 8 Years
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >