- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
2. Working with the Research Adviser and Advisory Committee.
3. Selecting and Shaping the Research Topic.
4. Preparing the Research Proposal.
5. Employing Basic Research Sources and Techniques.
6. Using the Library and Locating Essential Resources.
7. Organizing, Outlining, and Writing.
8. DefAnding the Thesis.
9. Adapting the Thesis for Publication and Presentation.
Resources: Sample Proposals and Manuscript Pages A. Sample Proposal: Historical Approach B. Sample Proposal: Experimental Approach C. Sample Pages.