- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
"I needed a source that would take the mystery out of district-level grantseeking, help avoid potential pitfalls, and provide expert advice on proven methods. This book fit my needs perfectly."—Jaylene Garrett, teacher, Apache Junction Unified Schools, ArizonaAs school districts struggle with decentralized management, the need to coordinate grant proposal development has grown dramatically. This indispensable resource contains all the practical tools that districts need to manage cross-curricular proposals for all their schools. It describes the key elements of a successful grants system, explains the legal, ethical, and financial requirements of grantseeking programs, and offers worksheets and checklists to help organize every aspect of grants promotion and administration. Grants expert David Bauer shares sound advice and such important instruments as:- A planning matrix for refining goals and objectives- A systems analysis spreadsheet for reviewing budget and staff resources- A step-by-step outline for developing a grants procedure manualThis comprehensive guide also shows how to provide grantseekers with computer-based research tools. Timely and practical, Successful Grants Program Management focuses on the district's role in winning corporate, federal, and foundation grants.
1. The District Administrator's Role in Resource Development.
2. Promoting a District Grantseeking Effort Based on Mission,Goals, and Objectives.
3. Developing Your School's Ability to Creat Grant-WinningSolutions.
4. The District Grants Office's Role in Increasing Knowledge ofFunding.
5. Helping Your Grantseekers Search the Grants Marketplace.
6. Developing and Promoting a Proactive Grants System for YourDistrict.
7. Moving from an Idea to a Proposed Plan.
8. Creating Winning Corporate and Foundation Proposals.
9. The District Grants Office's Role in Assisting in theDevelopment of Federal Proposals.
10. The District Grants Office's Role in Improving Federal GrantApplications.
11. The District Grants Office's Role in Administering Federal andPrivate Grant Funds.
12. The District Grants Office's Role in Increasing Involvement inthe Grants Process.
13. The Role of the District Grants Office in Supporting Planningand Resource Development.
14. Putting It All Together: Evaluating and Improving YourDistrict's Grants Effort.