Santa Fe Grilled Beef Steaks & Corn Southern Italian Beef Steak & Pasta For Two Spicy Orange Beef Kebabs
Spicy Portuguese Beef Steak Kebabs Steak & Tomato-Basil Pasta
Sweet-and-Sour Marinated Steaks Szechwan Flank Steak with Cucumber Kim Chee Barbecue Butterflied Leg of Lamb
Barbecued Lamb on Skewers
Lamb Chops with Yogurt Mint Sauce Lime-Basted Lamb Kebabs
Middle Eastern Grilled Lamb
Minted Lamb Kebabs
Persian Lamb Kebabs
Chicken Kebabs with Papaya Chutney Chutney and Lime Kebabs with Curried Rice Chicken Santa Fe
Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Kebabs with Chutney Barbecue Sauce
Grilled Ginger Chicken Kebabs
Jerked Chicken and Plantain Kebabs with Papaya-Avocado Salsa
Middle Eastern Grilled Chicken Kebabs Southwest Chicken Barbecue
Thai Grilled Chicken - Gai Yang
Asian Beef Kebabs
1 1/2 pounds boneless sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes 1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
2 tablespoons sugar
6 garlic cloves, finely minced
1 teaspoon sesame oil*
2/3 teaspoon red pepper flakes
2 ears corn, husked
2 small zucchini
4 large green onions
Wooden skewers, soaked several minutes in water
1. Place steak cubes in plastic zip-lock style bag.
2. Whisk soy sauce, oil, vinegar, sesame seeds, sugar, garlic, sesame oil and red pepper flakes in a small bowl. Reserve half to use as dipping sauce. Add remaining marinade to plastic bag. Seal; turn bag to coat meat well. Refrigerate 4 to 6 hours.
3. Prepare outdoor grill with medium-hot coals, or heat gas grill to medium-hot.
4. Meanwhile, cut corn and zucchini into 1-inch pieces. Cut each green onion into 3 pieces, each piece about 1 1/2-inches long.
5. Cook corn in boiling water to cover for 2 to 3 minutes. Drain off water.
6. Thread meat cubes onto skewers, alternating meat pieces with corn, zucchini and green onions. Brush once with marinade from plastic bag.
7. Grill kebabs, covered, turning occasionally, 12 minutes or until vegetables are cooked and meat thermometer inserted in meat registers 145*F (60*C) for medium-rare. Serve with reserved marinade for dipping and hot cooked rice, if desired. Beef and Veggie Kebabs Over Fettuccine
1 1/2 pounds beef top sirloin, cut into 2-inch cubes 1 (16-ounce) bottle Caesar salad dressing
1 (8-ounce) package BUITONI® Fettuccine 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
8 large mushrooms, cleaned and halved
1 large green bell pepper, seeded and cut into 2-inch
4 (12-inch) bamboo skewers
An almost one-dish meal, these marinated kebabs are tender and juicy and served on a bed of lightly buttered fettuccine.
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2. Place beef into a resealable plastic bag with Caesar salad dressing; seal and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Prepare fettuccine according to package instructions. Drain and toss with butter, salt and pepper to taste; hold warm.
4. While pasta cooks, remove beef from bag and discard marinade. Alternate with vegetables on skewers. Place kebabs on grill and cook until beef reaches desired doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium.
5. Divide cooked pasta equally among 4 plates and top with one kebab per person. Serve immediately.
Beef Fillets with Stilton-Portobello Sauce
6 (6-ounce) beef tenderloin fillets
2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
5 tablespoons butter or margarine, divided
8 ounces portobello mushroom caps, sliced
1/3 cup dry red wine or beef broth
1/2 cup sour cream
3 ounces Stilton or blue cheese, crumbled and divided Garnish: fresh tarragon sprigs
1. Rub fillets with tarragon and pepper.
2. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook fillets 4 to 5 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Remove from skillet, and keep warm.
TO BE CONTINUED... Buy now and get all the Recipes!