Sunday in San Francisco 1,638 Relaxing, Uplifting, Caloric, Historic, Hip and Romantic Weekend Things for Locals and Tourists to Do in the Bay Areaby Fodor's Travel Publications, Daniel Mangin
· Brunches with views, dim sum, Wine country dinners, coffee
· An exuberant, one-of-a-kind guide to the hundreds of ways to have fun throughout the Bay Area on weekends, with 1,638 relaxing, uplifting, caloric, historic, hip, and romantic weekend things to do when the traffic is lighter and the pace mellower; a complete recipe for perfect weekends, with
· Brunches with views, dim sum, Wine country dinners, coffee and sweets.
· Sights, museums, theater, and entertainment after dark.
· The ultimate guide to Sunday shopping.
· Parks, beaches, gardens, trails, and outdoor staircases.
· Dozens of sports and games, from archery to windsurfing.
· Best bets for children.
· 16 pages of easy-to-use maps.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews