Super-Resolution Imaging / Edition 1by Subhasis Chaudhuri
Pub. Date: 09/30/2001
Publisher: Springer US
The first book to cover the new research area of super-resolution/em>
Super-Resolution Imaging serves as an essential reference for both academicians and practicing engineers. It can be used both as a text for advanced courses in imaging and as a desk reference for those working in multimedia, electrical engineering, computer science, and mathematics.
The first book to cover the new research area of super-resolution imaging, this text includes work on the following groundbreaking topics:
- Image zooming based on wavelets and generalized interpolation;
- Super-resolution from sub-pixel shifts;
- Use of blur as a cue;
- Use of warping in super-resolution;
- Resolution enhancement using multiple apertures;
- Super-resolution from motion data;
- Super-resolution from compressed video;
- Limits in super-resolution imaging.
- Springer US
- Publication date:
- The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science, #632
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 9.21(w) x 6.14(h) x 0.69(d)
Table of ContentsPreface. Contributing Authors. 1. Introduction; S. Chaudhuri. 2. Image Zooming: Use of Wavelets; N. Kaulgud, U.D. Desai. 3. Generalized Interpolation for Super-Resolution; D. Rajan, S. Chaudhuri. 4. High Resolution Image from Low Resolution Images; B.C. Tom, et al. 5. Super-Resolution Imaging Using Blur as a Cue; D. Rajan, S. Chaudhuri. 6. Super-Resolution via Image Warping; T.E. Boult, et al. 7. Resolution Enhancement using Multiple Apertures; T. Komatsu, et al. 8. Super-Resolution from Mutual Motion; A. Zomet, S. Peleg. 9. Super-Resolution from Compressed Video; C.A. Segall, et al. 10. Super-Resolution: Limits and Beyond; S. Baker, T. Kanade. Index.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >