- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
- From cover to cover, each in-depth topic review is easy-to-follow and easy-to-grasp - Perfect when preparing for homework, quizzes, and exams!
- Review questions after each topic that highlight and reinforce key areas and concepts
- Student-friendly language for easy reading and comprehension
- Includes quizzes that test your understanding of the subject
REA's SUPER REVIEWS provides all you need to know to excel in class and succeed on midterms, finals, and even pop quizzes.
Think of this book as giving you access to your own private tutor. Here, right at your fingertips, is a brisk review to help you not only understand your textbook but also pick up where even some of the best lectures leave off.
Outstanding features include...
- Comprehensive yet concise coverage
- Targeted preparation for subject tests
- Easy-to-follow & format that helps you master the subject matter
- End-of-chapter quizzes that provide pretest tune-up
We think you'll agree that, whether you're prepping for your next test or want to be a stronger contributor in class, REA's truly provides all you need to know!
Larry B. Kling
Super Review Program Director
|Chapter 1||Linear Matrices|
|1.1||Linear Equations and Matrices||1|
|1.2||Homogenous Systems of Linear Equations||9|
|Quiz: Linear Matrices||43|
|2.2||Determinants by Row Reduction||49|
|2.4||Cofactor Expansion and Cramer's Rule||57|
|Chapter 3||Vector Spaces|
|3.5||Basis and Dimension||101|
|3.6||Row and Column Space of a Matrix||108|
|3.7||Inner Product Spaces||113|
|3.8||Length and Angle in Inner Product Spaces||116|
|3.10||Coordinates and Change of Basis||136|
|Quiz: Vector Spaces||144|
|Chapter 4||Linear Transformations|
|4.2||Kernel and Range||158|
|4.3||Linear Transformations from R[superscript n] to R[superscript m]||163|
|4.4||Matrices of Linear Transformations||167|
|Quiz: Linear Transformations||176|
|Chapter 5||Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors|
|5.1||Definitions of Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors||181|
|Quiz: Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors||210|