Trading in today's markets can be profitable, but in order to achieve success, you need to know where to look. Opportunities are currently available in many different sectors around the worldall you need to do is find them and put your money to work.
Nobody understands how to do this better than John NyaradiPublisher of Wall Street Sector Selectorand now, with Super Sectors, he reveals how you can avoid bear markets and prosper during bull markets by deploying sector rotation techniques using exchange traded funds (ETFs).
Whether you're an aspiring trader or seasoned pro, this book has what you need to succeed in the years ahead. Written in a straightforward and accessible style, it skillfully details a proven approach to identifying the hottest sectors in the world and investing in them using ETFsall while minimizing potential risks. Along the way, Nyaradi examines how to best analyze these different sectors, such as technology, energy, and health care, and profit from the opportunities they present.
Divided into six comprehensive parts, this reliable resource:
- Provides valuable insights into the features and benefits of various ETFs and why they're a great choice for today's active markets
- Highlights sector trading strategies and how this style of active portfolio management can be one of the most successful you'll find
- Discusses different types of trading systemsfrom the simplest for people who don't want to make trading a "job" to the most complex for professionals who constantly monitor the markets
- Identifies five "super sectors" that will likely outperform the market due to an approaching tsunami of societal and financial change
- Interviews well-known experts in the fields of investing, technical trading, economics, and various market sectors, who share their views about what lies ahead for investors
The "buy-and-hold" strategy of yesterday won't work in today's investment environment. Super Sectors will show you what can work, and how you can successfully implement this approach into your everyday investment endeavors.