- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
From the Publisher
Being a father of three young children, I am eternally grateful that Sarah DeAnna has written such an important and life-affirming book! In our present-day Photoshop/outside-in-approach culture to health, wellness, and self-esteem, Sarah demystifies, debunks, and reveals practical steps to reclaiming our power. Supermodel YOU will empower you with both wisdom and wit to live a life of integrity and authenticity.
— Dr. Darren R. Weissman, holistic physician, developer of The LifeLine Technique®, author, and educator
Supermodel YOU is a compelling book that takes us on a journey of supermodel transformation! A terrific guide that shares the keys to unlocking the inner model within all of us.
— John Tew, The Beauté Guru, makeup artist to the stars
As a celebrity fashion stylist, I know everyone wants that sexy, svelte model physique. Supermodel YOU shows you how it’s done in a healthy, happy way...
— Marcellas Reynolds, E! network and CNN correspondent
As a gorgeous, successful model, Sarah DeAnna is uniquely qualified to shepherd us along the often-mystifying road to our “skinniest,” healthiest selves. Now that’s chic!
— Amanda Luttrell Garrigus, fashion journalist and E! News correspondent
True definition of sexy is someone like Sarah DeAnna who finally brings forth the awareness needed for all to be healthy. Whether you are a model trying to compete in this crazy industry or someone who is searching for how to be healthy and not sacrifice your life but rather enjoy it . . . this book is for you. I’ve shot thousands of young aspiring models for over 20 years and believe in this book more than words can say, as I have seen so much unnecessary body abuse. I am so inspired by Sarah DeAnna’s compassion and Supermodel YOU, that I will personally give it out to every aspiring model I shoot in the future!
— Greg James, photographer
Sarah DeAnna’s outlook is refreshing, appealing, and a much-needed perspective in our culture today. Not only is she fierce in her approach, she combines real-life circumstances that women often face with her own unique experiences as a supermodel. Above all, Sarah DeAnna delivers a message that our culture is desperate to hear: You don’t have to be a model, or a size 0, or a huge success on the runway for you to learn to love the skin you are in.
— Eric Handler, co-founder of www.positivelypositive.com
After working for years as a celebrity makeup artist and a life coach, I have seen firsthand what it takes to truly be “beautiful” . . . and Sarah DeAnna is it! By ripping apart the supermodel stereotypes and giving us a peek backstage at the fashion show of life, Sarah gives us a real path to rocking our looks! Her Five Keys are a livable, everyday recipe for beauty inside and out.
— Michelle Phillips, best-selling author of The Beauty Blueprint, celebrity makeup artist, national TV and radio host, and keynote speaker
Finally there’s something out there who gives women all over the world the opportunity to learn what it’s really like to be a model. Shooting for a magazine is only 10 percent of this glamorous life. The other 90 percent is taking care of yourself so you can be the best of you! I love that Supermodel YOU gives you the Five Keys that will change your life.
— Melissa Rose Haro, Sports Illustrated Rookie of the Year swimsuit model, 2008–2009