- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
The Education Development Center.
1. A New Vision of Adolescent Literacy.
2. Inside the Supported Literacy Framework.
3. Using the Framework to Teach Content: A Science Unit.
4. Teaching Writing to Understand Text: A Fiction Unit.
5. Meaning Making with Special Education Students.
6. Responding to Adolescent Reading Difficulties.
7. Engaging the Whole School in Supported Literacy.
Appendix A. Lesson Unit for "Understanding Climate Change".
Appendix B. Lesson Unit for "How Far Would You Go to Fit It?"
Appendix C. Reading Assessment: Sample Diagnostic Tests.
Appendix D. A Schoolwide Approach to Reading Difficulties.
Appendix E. Digital and Multimedia Tools for Content Inquiry.