Surgical Management of Spinal Deformitiesby Thomas J. Errico, Baron S. Lonner, Andrew W. Moulton
A who’s who in this challenging field brings you state-of-the-art approaches to the full range of surgical management options-including reconstructive procedures-for the pediatric and adult patient with spinal deformity. Experts discuss the course of treatment for patients in different age groups and take into consideration the extent of the curve at the time of diagnosis and during follow-up, the patient’s stage of bone growth, the amount of pain and deformity associated with the condition, and the patient’s willingness and ability to withstand surgery. Plus, a section on general information such as practical surgical anatomy, imaging, applied biomechanics, and instrumentation helps you approach each patient more effectively.
- Emphasizes technical skills and surgical decision making, including pearls, pitfalls, and illustrative case studies, offering you expert advice on technically challenging surgeries.
- Provides the very latest information on minimally invasive endoscopic and mini-open approaches to broaden your surgical options and minimize post-operative complications.
- Discusses peri-operative considerations, including anesthesia, blood loss management, bone graft and fusion enhancement, neural monitoring, and complications, keeping you prepared for any event.
- Presents full-color line artwork of surgical procedures as well as diagnostic and clinical photographs for superb visual guidance.
- Offers a consistent format throughout and a full-color design for ease of reference.
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 22 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >