Survival: True Stories of Human Perservance and Courageby Anthony Masters
- What happened to an Argentinean soccer team when its plane crashed and left it stranded high atop a snow-covered
In Survival: True Stories of Human Perseverance and Courage, thirty gripping tales explore how people can endure horrific circumstances and survive against overwhelming odds. Chock-full of hair-raising accounts, readers will discover:
- What happened to an Argentinean soccer team when its plane crashed and left it stranded high atop a snow-covered mountainwith nothing to eat
- The Unbelievable cruelty Terry Waite was forced to face as a hostage in Beirut
- What its like to be adrift and lost on the Pacific Ocean for 117 days
- How the astronauts aboard Apollo 13 felt when it seemed they might never return to earth alive
- And much more ....
From Nelson Mandela to Sarajevo to a collision at sea, readers will be completely absorbed by these unforgettable tales of human perseverance and courage.
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.81(w) x 8.59(h) x 1.38(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >