- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Survival Forever will teach you:
* How to build shelters
* How to build a fire
* How to make your own sleeping bag in the wild
* How to find your direction if you are lost
* How to act when faced with wild animals and insects
* How to find water and purify it
* How to get all the food you need (including what grasses are edible)
* How to make your own eating utensils out of natural materials
Duskis combines his own experience and years of research with those of some of the foremost experts in the survival field to create a useful guide for everyone, from the occasional leisure traveler to the seasoned outdoorsman or woman.
Author Bio: Ronald Alan Duskis has a BA in Zoology from UCLA. He loves survival techniques in every situation of the wild. He has been a guest on radio shows about this subject. From reading his book you will probably agree that there is not a more complete book compiled from many leading authorities on the subject of survival.
Posted October 25, 2001