- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Surviving Energy Prices will benefit professionals in any industry suddenly faced with understanding the energy business--airlines and railroads to aluminum and steel smelters; reporters and brokers to manufacturers and heating oil distributors; entry-level energy employees to legislators and municipal energy buyers; fleet operators, utility traders, landlords--the list goes on.
Key Features & Benefits:
• Understand why, when, and how to use different instruments to hedge
• Develop a sense of the forces that affect price and how to master them
• Learn to interpret price charts quickly
• Quickly master trading jargon
I have written this book in the hope that it can help educate a new generation of business people who have discovered, to their great horror, that changing energy costs can have a gargantuan effect upon their companies' bottom lines. Even if you never intend to hedge, you should be aware of the elements that can affect your bottom line.
My company, Cameron Hanover, publishes a daily report on changing energy market conditions. If you would like to learn more, you may call me directly at (203) 801-0771, or you may visit our website at www.cameronhanover.com.
• Understanding hedging
• Different kinds of risk
• Wet barrel programs
• Understanding futures & options
• When to use futures & options
• Bank swaps and inventory financing
• Fundamental analysis
• Technical analysis
• Seasonal tendencies & market psychology
• Trading adages, good and bad
• Glossary of terms