Marie Kalil received her M.A. from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, specializing in nineteenth-century British and American literature. She has taught at the University of Nebraska at Omaha and Iowa Western Community College.
A Tale of Two Citiesby Marie Kalil, Luke Daniels (Read by)
The CliffsNotes study guide on Charles Dickens' A Tale of Two Cities supplements the original literary work, giving you background information about the author, an introduction to the work, a graphical character map, critical commentaries, expanded glossaries, and a comprehensive index, all for you to use as an educational tool that will allow you to better understand the work. This study guide was written with the assumption that you have read A Tale of Two Cities. Reading a literary work doesn’t mean that you immediately grasp the major themes and devices used by the author; this study guide will help supplement your reading to be sure you get all you can from Dickens' A Tale of Two Cities. CliffsNotes Review tests your comprehension of the original text and reinforces learning with questions and answers, practice projects, and more. For further information on Charles Dickens and A Tale of Two Cities, check out the CliffsNotes Resource Center at cliffsnotes.com.
IN THIS AUDIOBOOK
• Learn about the Life and Background of Charles Dickens
• Hear an Introduction to A Tale of Two Cities
• Explore themes, character development, and recurring images in the Critical Commentaries
• Learn new words from the Glossary at the end of each Chapter
• Examine in-depth Character Analyses
• Acquire an understanding of A Tale of Two Cities with Critical Essays
• Reinforce what you learn to further your study online at cliffsnotes.com
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews