Taylor's Video Guide to Clinical Nursing Skills: Student Version Complete Set (17 DVD Set)by Carol Taylor, Pam Lynn, Priscilla LeMone, Carol Lillis
Pub. Date: 07/20/2005
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
From reinforcing fundamental nursing skills to troubleshooting clinical problems on the fly, this dynamic 17-module video series follows a team of nursing students and their instructor as they perform a range of essential nursing procedures. Ideal as a stand-alone learning tool or as a companion to Taylor's Fundamentals of Nursing, these videos parallel the/i>… See more details below
From reinforcing fundamental nursing skills to troubleshooting clinical problems on the fly, this dynamic 17-module video series follows a team of nursing students and their instructor as they perform a range of essential nursing procedures. Ideal as a stand-alone learning tool or as a companion to Taylor's Fundamentals of Nursing, these videos parallel the text, with each module corresponding to a book chapter for easy reference.
These exciting videos deliver:
- Standardized format introduces each skill using questions and answers; provides detailed, step-by-step coverage of each procedure; and offers valuable tips on avoiding and managing potential problems.
- Complete coverage – each video addresses a set of skills essential to daily nursing practice – from assessment of vital signs and administration of medication to wound care, catheter placement, oxygenation, nutrition, and much more.
- Guidance on handling unexpected situations help users tackle any scenario with confidence.
- Engaging, conversational style presents vital information in a real-world context, without being intimidating or sterile.
- Module 1: Vital Signs
- Module 2: Asepsis
- Module 3: Oral and Topical Medications
- Module 4: Injectable Medications
- Module 5: IV Medications
- Module 6: Perioperative Nursing
- Module 7: Hygiene
- Module 8: Skin Integrity and Wound Care
- Module 9: Activity
- Module 10: Nutrition
- Module 11: Urinary Elimination
- Module 12: Indwelling and Intermittent Catheters
- Module 13: Bowel Elimination
- Module 14: Oxygenation
- Module 15: Tracheostomy Care
- Module 16: IV Therapy
- Module 17: Central Venous Access Devices
- Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- 17 DVDs
- Product dimensions:
- 8.40(w) x 10.80(h) x 0.70(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >