- Prentice Hall
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- New Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 7.50(w) x 9.10(h) x 0.90(d)
Table of Contents
Unit I: The Basis.
1. Learning Communities.
2. Student Differences and Needs.
3. Autonomy and Student Empowerment.
4. How Students Learn.
5. Multicultural Education and Exceptionality in Learning Communities.
Unit II: Planning for Instruction.
6. Teaching as Reflection and Decision Making.
7. Instructional Planning in Learning Communities.
Unit III: Dynamics of Classroom Instruction.
8. Intellectual Development and Social Growth: Methods and Technology.
9. Motivation in Learning Communities.
10. Discipline in Learning Communities.
Unit IV: Improving Teaching and Learning.
11. Measuring and Evaluating Learning.
12. Teacher Improvement.
13. Working with Parents and the Community.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >