Teaching Elementary Students through Their Individual Learning Styles: Practical Approaches for Grades 3-6 / Edition 1by Rita Dunn, Kenneth Dunn, Kenneth J. Dunn
Pub. Date: 02/18/1992
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- New Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 7.00(w) x 9.10(h) x 1.20(d)
- Age Range:
- 8 - 11 Years
Table of Contents
1. Understanding Learning Style and the Need for Individual Diagnosis and Prescription.
2. Identifying Students' Individual Learning Style Characteristics.
3. Redesigning the Educational Environment.
4. Global and Analytic Approaches to Teaching.
5. Designing Small-Group Instructional Techniques.
6. Designing Tactual and Kinesthetic Resources To Respond to Individual Learning Styles.
7. Designing Programmed Learning Sequences (PLS) To Respond to Individual Learning Styles.
8. Designing Contract Activity Packages (CAPs) To Respond To Individual Learning Styles.
9. Designing Multisensory Instructional Packages (MIPs) To Respond to Individual Learning Styles.
10. Expanding Your Strengths YOUR Way.
11. Resources for Teachers and Trainers: Getting Started with Learning Styles.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >