Teaching for Successful Intelligence / Edition 1by Robert Sternberg
Pub. Date: 08/31/2000
Publisher: Prentice Hall
People need analytical, creative, and practical thinking abilities to succeed in life. Yet most educational programs only develop analytical skills. Robert Sternberg and Elena Grigorenko give you the tools you need to help develop well-rounded students. In this teacher-friendly manual, you learn about the three essential thinking skills, techniques you can use to foster those skills and how to design and implement instructional units that measurably improve student performance.
- Prentice Hall
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 8.50(w) x 10.80(h) x 0.40(d)
Table of Contents
PART I. UNDERSTANDING SUCCESSFUL INTELLIGENCE.
2. Examining the Story of Successful Intelligence.
3. Successful Intelligence in Life and in School.
PART II. BUILDING SUCCESSFUL INTELLIGENCE ABILITIES.
5. Teaching for Creative Thinking.
6. Teaching for Practical Thinking.
PART III. DEVELOPING SUCCESSFUL INTELLIGENCE UNITS.
8. Putting It All Together: A Comprehensive Illustration of Lessons for Teaching for Successful Intelligence.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >