- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Dallas, TX
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Deepen your mathematics understanding with access to professional development workshops with legendary mathematician John Van de Walle.
Based on the best-selling series for grades K-8, The Van de Walle Professional Mathematics Series, educators now have access to the student-centered, problem-based approach to mathematics on video with the Teaching Student-Centered Mathematics eBook Series. Each of the three grade band eBook DVDs, K-3, 3-5 and 5-8, feature grade specific lessons in action, personal interviews with the author, instructional tips and strategies, and more.
What makes the eBook so unique?
The eBook is available for purchase in the following package configurations:
*For order information, including pricing, please contact your local sales representative.
1. Foundations of Student-Centered Instruction.
2. Flexible Strategies for Whole-Number Computation.
3. Fraction Concepts and Computation.
4. Decimal and Percents Concepts and Computation.
5. Extending the Number System.
6. Developing Concepts of Ratio and Proportion.
7. Geometric Thinking and Geometric Concepts.
8. Developing Measurement Concepts.
9. Algebraic Reasoning.
10. Exploring Functions.
11. Exploring Data Analysis.
12. Exploring Concepts of Probability.