- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Pueblo West, CO
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Prepare with the Power of Classroom Practice.
• Complete Assignments and Activities to apply text content to real classroom situations.
• Authentic classroom video shows real teachers and students interacting, and helps prepare you for the classroom.
• Explore the Building Teaching Skills and Dispositions exercises to practice and strengthen the skills that are essential to teaching.
• Case studies offer real-life perspectives on common issues and challenges faced in the classroom.
• Authentic student and teacher classroom artifacts provide you with the actual types of materials encountered every day by teachers.
To order this book WITH MyEducationLab, use either ISBN:
Part 1: Foundations
Ch. 1: Special Education and Inclusive Schooling
Ch. 2: Response to Intervention: Developing Success for All Learners
Ch. 3: Communicating and Collaborating with Other Professionals and Family
Ch. 4: Teaching Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Students
Ch. 5: Managing Student Behavior and Promoting Social Acceptance
Part 2: Categorical Differences
Ch. 6: Teaching Students with Learning Disabilities and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
Ch. 7: Teaching Students with Communication Disorders
Ch. 8: Teaching Students with Emotional and Behavioral Disorders
Ch. 9: Teaching Students with Autism-Spectrum Disorders/Pervasive Developmental Disorders
Ch. 10: Teaching Students with Developmental Disabilities
Ch. 11: Teaching Student with Impairments, Disabilities, or Traumatic Brain Injury
Part 3: Teaching Practices
Ch. 12: Facilitating Reading
Ch. 13: Facilitating Writing
Ch. 14: Helping All Students Succeed in Math
Part 4: Secondary Instruction
Ch. 15: Differentiating Instruction and Assessment for Middle and High School Students
Ch. 16: Fostering Strategies for Student Independence
Posted May 9, 2012
No text was provided for this review.