Upper Saddle River, NJ 2010 Trade paperback 5th ed. New. Trade paperback (US). Glued binding. 523 p. Contains: Illustrations, color, Tables, black & white, Figures. Audience: ...General/trade. Orders are shipped within 24-hrs and tracking information is always included. Excellent customer service available to answer all inquiries. Please contact us with any and all questions: )Read moreShow Less
• Complete Assignments and Activities to apply text content to real classroom situations.
• Authentic classroom video shows real teachers and students interacting, and helps prepare you for the classroom.
• Explore the Building Teaching Skills and Dispositions exercises to practice and strengthen the skills that are essential to teaching.
• Case studies offer real-life perspectives on common issues and challenges faced in the classroom.
• Authentic student and teacher classroom artifacts provide you with the actual types of materials encountered every day by teachers.
To order this book WITH MyEducationLab, use either ISBN:
Sharon Vaughn holds the H. E. Hartfelder/Southland Corporation Regents Chair in Human Development and is currently the Director of the Meadows Center for Preventing Educational Risk at the University of Texas. She was the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Learning Disabilities and the Co-Editor of Learning Disabilities Research and Practice. She is the recipient of the AERA Special Education SIG distinguished researcher award. She is the author of more than 200 articles and 10 books that address the reading outcomes of students with learning difficulties, learning disabilities and English language learners. She is currently the Principal Investigator or Co-Principal Investigator on several Institute for Education Sciences, National Institute for Child Health and Human Development, and Office of Special Education Programs research grants investigating effective interventions for students with learning disabilities and behavior problems as well as students who are English language learners. She can be contacted at: email@example.com
Jeanne Shay Schumm is Professor of Literacy Education at University of Miami. She is currently Professor-in-Residence at the university’s Henry S. West Laboratory School where she directs the UM STARS Reading Laboratory. She has edited or co-authored 15 books including Promising Practices for Urban Reading Instruction (International Reading Association) and Reading Assessment and Instruction for All Learners (Guilford) as well as numerous research articles and book chapters. Her research interests include differentiated reading instruction and teacher education. She can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org