BOOK ONLY! . 8th Edition. Used - Good. Used books may have used stickers on the cover, and do not include online codes or other supplements unless noted. Choose EXPEDITED shipping ...for faster delivery!Read moreShow Less
<b style='color: #000'>Book may have signs of cover wear. Inside pages may have highlighting, writing, and/or underlining. Text Only! Does NOT include access code!</b> Ships same ...day or next business day. Free USPS Tracking Number. Excellent Customer Service. Ships from TNRead moreShow Less
• Complete Assignments and Activities to apply text content to real classroom situations.
• Authentic classroom video shows real teachers and students interacting, and helps prepare you for the classroom.
• Explore the Building Teaching Skills and Dispositions exercises to practice and strengthen the skills that are essential to teaching.
• Case studies offer real-life perspectives on common issues and challenges faced in the classroom.
• Authentic student and teacher classroom artifacts provide you with the actual types of materials encountered every day by teachers.
To order this book WITH MyEducationLab, use either ISBN:
EXCELLENT text that provides clear, realistic answers to questions. For me, this text is the resource I need for my methods classes. It is so reader friendly, both general educators and special educators can use its wealth of information.
DiAnna Garner, Virginia Commonwealth University
All the topics are relevant to preservice and veteran teachers. All the areas are vital to students in the field of special education and can be used as a reference tool throughout their teaching careers.
Cecil D. Mercer is a retired Distinguished Professor of Education. One of his major works is Students with Learning Disabilities, and he is coauthor of the Strategic Math Series, the Great Leaps K-2 Reading Program, and the Great Leaps Math Program. Cecil has served on the International Dyslexia Association Board of Directors and on the Learning Disabilities Association of America Professional Advisory Board. He was awarded the College of Education Teacher of the Year award three times at the University of Florida and also has received the University of Florida Graduate School Advisor/Mentoring Award as well as the College of Education Lifetime Achievement Award.
Ann R. Mercer is a former educational diagnostician and a former special education teacher of students with emotional disabilities and students with learning problems at both the elementary and secondary levels.
Paige C. Pullen is an associate professor in special education at the University of Virginia. She is coauthor of Exceptional Learners, 11th edition, with Daniel P. Hallahan and James M. Kauffman, and she is coauthor of Students with Learning Disabilities, 7th edition, with Cecil D. Mercer.