Teaching Students with Special Needs in Inclusive Settings Plus MyEducationLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package / Edition 6by Tom E. Smith
Pub. Date: 08/15/2012
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable./b>/b>/xml>… See more details below
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
This highly praised text takes a categorical approach to covering the opportunities and challenges in creating inclusive classrooms for all students. IEP coverage, new material on Response to Intervention, chapters on both elementary and secondary classrooms as well as new features on differentiating instruction in both elementary and secondary classrooms provide the most coverage in the field of the instructional processes general education teachers will need to know to address the needs of all learners.
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.40(w) x 10.80(h) x 0.30(d)
Table of Contents
Part 1: Foundations of Inclusion
1. Inclusive Education: An Introduction
2. Professional and Home-School Collaboration
3. Identifying and Programming for Student Needs
4. Managing and Differentiating Classrooms
Part 2: Teaching Students with Special Needs
5. Teaching Students with Learning Disabilities
6. Teaching Students with Emotional and Behavioral Disorders
7. Teaching Students with Intellectual Disabilities
8. Teaching Students with attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorders
9. Teaching Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders
10. Teaching Students with Sensory Impairments
11. Teaching Students with Low-Incidence Disabilities
12. Teaching Students with Speech and Language Disorders
13. Teaching Students with Special Gifts and Talents
14. Teaching Students who are At Risk
Part 3: Applying Inclusive Practice
15. Teaching Students with Special Needs in Elementary Schools
16. Teaching Students with Special Needs in Secondary Schools
- Sample IEP for an Elementary Student
- Sample IEP for a Middle School Student
- Sample IEP for a Secondary School Student
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >