- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Farmerville, LA
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
I. LANGUAGE, LEARNING, AND LITERACY.
1. Looking In On Literacy: Children and Teachers in Partnership.
2. Literacy Learning: Changing Perspectives.
3. Creating Classroom Environments for Literacy Learning.
4. Authentic Assessment.
5. Meeting the Challenges of Diversity.
II. CREATING LITERACY-RICH CLASSROOMS.
6. Emergent Literacy.
7. Developing Students' Listening and Oral Language Abilities.
8. Reading: Process and Practice.
9. Developing Strategic Readers
10. Creating Literature-Rich Classrooms.
11. Inviting Students to Become Writers.
12. Building Reading/Writing Connections.
13. Writers' Toolbox.
III. EXTENDING LEARNING AND LITERACY.
14. Teaching Thematically: Integrating Language Arts across the Curriculum.