- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Eloquently illustrates the immediate need for school improvement, examines leaders' expanded roles in the change process, and offers recommendations for turning a vision for change into reality.
Foreword by Alan M. Blankstein
About the Author
1. Appreciating Today’s Students
2. The Expanded Role of School Leaders
3. The Expanded Role of Teachers
4. If “All Children Can Learn," Then Why Aren’t They Learning?
5. Measuring Results That Count
6. Creating #1 Classrooms
7. Capture, Inspire, Teach
8. Survival Tips for Today’s Teachers and Leaders