2. Learning to Make Reflective Judgments(Patricia M. King).
3. Toward a More Connected Vision of Higher Education (Blythe McVicker Clinchy).
4. Democratic Citizenship and Service Learning: Advancing the Caring Self(Robert A. Rhoads).
5. Creating a Culturally Responsive Learning Environment for African American Students(Mary F. Howard-Hamilton).
6. Identity Development of High-Ability Black Collegians (Sharon Fries-Britt).
7. Expressing Cultural Identity in the Learning Community: Opportunities and Challenges (Anna M. Ortiz).
8. Creating a Positive Learning Environment for Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual Students(Nancy J. Evans).
9. Teaching to Promote Holistic Learning and Development(Marcia B. Baxter Magolda).