Learn and Practice Proven multiple choice strategies for Reading Comprehension, Word Problems, English Grammar and Basic Math!
If you are preparing for the Test of Essential Academic Skills, you probably want all the help you can get! TEAS Test Strategy is your complete guide to answering multiple choice questions!
You will learn:
- Powerful multiple choice strategies with practice questions - Learn 15 powerful multiple choice strategies and then practice. Answer key for all practice questions with extensive commentary including tips, short-cuts and strategies.
- How to prepare for a multiple choice exam - make sure you are preparing properly and not wasting valuable study time!
Who does well on multiple choice exams and who does not - and how to make sure you do!
- How to handle trick questions - usually there are one or two trick questions to separate the really good students from the rest - tips and strategies to handle these special questions.
- Step-by-step strategy for answering multiple choice - on any subject!
- Common Mistakes on a Test - and how to avoid them
- How to avoid test anxiety - how to avoid one of the most common reasons for low scores on a test
- How to prepare for a test - proper preparation for your exam will definitely boost your score!
- How to psych yourself up for a test - tips on the the all-important mental preparation!
- Learn what you must do in the test room
Includes over 300 practice questions! Once you learn our powerful multiple choice strategy techniques, practice them right away on Reading Comprehension, basic math, English Grammar and word problems!
Also included is How to Take a Test - The Complete Guide
Let’s face it: test-taking is really not easy! While some people seem to have the natural ability to know what to study, how to absorb and retain information, and how to stay calm enough while actually taking a test to earn a great score, most of us find taking tests to be sheer misery. This is one of the most important chapters! Here you will find out:
How to Take a Test - The basics
In the Test Room - What you MUST do
Common Mistakes on a Test - And how to avoid them
Mental Prep - How to psych yourself up for a test
Maybe you have read this kind of thing before, and maybe feel you don't need it, and you are not sure if you are going to buy this book. Remember though, it only a few percentage points divide the PASS from the FAIL students. Even if our test tips increase your score by a few percentage points, isn't that worth it?
Remember it only a few percentage points divide the PASS from the FAIL students.
Why not do everything you can to increase your score?
The Complete Test Preparation Team has been publishing high quality study materials since 2005. Millions of students visit our websites every year, and thousands of students, teachers and parents all over the world have purchased our teaching materials, curriculum, study guides and practice tests.
Complete Test Preparation is committed to providing students with the best study materials and practice tests available on the market. Members of our team combine years of teaching experience, with experienced writers and editors, all with advanced degrees.
Team Members for this publication:
Editor: Brian Stocker MA
Contributor: Dr. C. Gregory
Contributor: Dr. G. A. Stocker DDS
Contributor: D. A. Stocker M. Ed.