- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Learn all about technical analysis and chart a course for a stable financial future
Interested in incorporating technical analysis into your investment strategy but feeling a bit at sea when it comes to making sense of all the charts and tools? Here's your lifeline! With help from Technical Analysis Demystified, you'll have big profits in your forecast.
Chartered Market Technician Constance Brown explains the many different types of technical analysis tools and how to use them. Key topics covered include charting, moving averages, trends and cycles, oscillators, market patterns, Fibonacci ratios, price data, risk-to-reward ratios, and much more. Featuring end-of-chapter quizzes and a glossary, this straightforward guide makes technical analysis easy to understand and apply to your strategy of spotting-and profiting from-market trends and patterns.
This fast and easy guide offers:
Simple enough for a novice but in-depth enough for a seasoned investor, Technical Analysis Demystified will help you capitalize on market cycles.
1. How Do Past Prices Indicate Future Prices?
2. When Do You Trade and How Do You Protect Yourself?
3. Which Price Levels are Important?
4. When is a Market Overbought or Oversold?
5. Does the Price Data Itself Give Clues about Direction?
6. How Do We Know When Something Will Happen?
7. Twenty-Five Reasons to Enter the Market
8. Mirror, Mirror, On the Wall
9. How to Develop Your Own System
10. Real-Time Trades Explained in Detail