Technical Drawing / Edition 9by Frederick E. Ernest Giesecke, Henry C. Spencer, Alva Mitchell, Ivan L. Hill
Pub. Date: 01/01/1991
Publisher: Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
This book's practical, well illustrated, step-by-step explanations of procedures have successfully trained users for 60 years, and continue to appeal to today's visually oriented users. This book offers the best coverage of basic graphics principles and an unmatched set of fully machinable working drawings. For professions that utilize the skills of engineering graphics/technical drawing and drafting/technical sketching.
- Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
Table of Contents1. The Graphic Language and Design.
2. Introduction to CAD.
3. Instrumental Drawing, Freehand Sketching, and Lettering Techniques.
4. Geometric Constructions.
5. Sketching and Shape Description.
6. Multiview Projection.
7. Sectional Views.
8. Auxiliary Views.
10. Manufacturing Design and Processes.
13. Threads, Fasteners, and Springs.
14. Design and Working Drawings.
15. Reproduction and Control of Drawings.
16. Axonometric Projection.
17. Oblique Projection.
19. Intersections and Developments.
20. Gearing and Cams.
21. Electronic Diagrams.
22. Structural Drawing.
23. Topographic Drawing and Mapping.
24. Piping Drawing.
25. Welding Representation.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >