- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
This unprecedented book introduces the latest use of technology to support second language acquisition, combining the application of technology with language acquisition theory and practice in the modern classroom. This book is coherently organized around the teaching concepts and approaches such as communicative, content-based, skills-based and inquiry base teaching. The authors provide an extensive, up-to-date coverage of issues such as the use of technology for communicative language teaching, using technology to teach oral communication skills and reading and writing. For anyone interested in learning ways to integrate technology in the teaching of English Language.
2. Communicative Language Teaching.
3. Content-based Instruction for English Language Learners.
4. Using Technology to Teach Oral Communication Skills.
Developing Listening Skills.
Developing Speaking Skills.
5. Using Technology to Teach Reading and Writing.
Developing Reading Skills.
Developing Writing Skills.
6. Teaching Thinking and Inquiry-based Learning with English Language Learners.
7. Culture and Community and Diverse Learners.
8. Assessment and Second Language Teaching.