Technology Of Bottled Water 2e / Edition 2by Dorothy A. G. Senior
Pub. Date: 01/03/2005
This book is unique in providing an
The bottled waters industry has become a vital and vigorous sector of the beverage world, in developed and developing countries worldwide. Since publication of the first edition in 1998, the industry has undergone a remarkable expansion, and this has served to underline the need for an accessible source of technical guidance.
This book is unique in providing an overview of the science and technology of the bottled waters industry. The second edition has been strengthened by bringing in a US co-Editor, and the coverage has been thoroughly revised and considerably extended. A new chapter is included on cleaning and disinfection.
The book provides a definitive source of reference for beverage technologists, packaging technologists, analytical chemists, microbiologists and health and safety personnel.
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 0.94(w) x 9.21(h) x 6.14(d)
Table of Contents
1. Introduction (Dorothy Senior and Nicholas J. Dege).
2. Market Development of Bottled Waters (Duncan Finlayson).
3. Categories of Bottled Water (Nicholas J. Dege).
4. Hydrogeology of Bottled Waters (Mike Streetly, Rod Mitchell and Melanie Walters).
5. Water Treatments (Jean-Louis Croville and Jean Cantet).
6. Bottling Water - Maintaining Safety and Integrity Through the Process (Dorothy Senior).
7. Filling Equipment (Fred G. Vickers and John Medling).
8. Cleaning and Disinfection in the Bottled Water Industry (Winnie Louie and David Reuschlein).
9. Quality Management (Dorothy Senior).
10. Bottled Water Coolers (Michael Barnett).
11. Third-Party Auditing of Bottled Water Operations (Bob Tanner).
12. Microbiology of Natural Mineral Waters (Henri Leclerc and Milton S. Da Costa).
13. Microbiology of Treated Bottled Water (Stephen C. Edberg).
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >