Tell Me What to Eat If I Have Diabetesby Elaine Magee
Here's the revised and updated edition of the important and useful book that has sold more than 100,000 copies since it was first published four years ago. It gives a detailed, yet non-technical overview of diabetes, specifically Type II diabetes. The author clearly presents the latest medical findings on what causes diabetes, available treatments, and the dietary implications of this disease with:
- A new A-Z guide to heart-healthy eating (because people with diabetes are at increased risk for heart disease).
- An updated section on trans fatty acids and how to be a "trans fat" detective.
- A new section on smart snacking.
- The 10 food steps to freedom.
- The latest research and findings on diet and Type II diabetes.
- The key steps that have been particularly successful for weight loss in people with Type ll diabetes.
- Dozens of healthful, practical, mouth-watering recipes, plus supermarket and restaurant advice.
- BookSurge, LLC
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >