A perennial New York Times bestselling author, whose books have reached as high as #1, Julia Quinn returns with Ten Things I Love About You, another clever, witty, and delightful historical romance. Author Jill Barnett calls the incomparable Quinn, "Truly our contemporary Jane Austen," Time magazine says her books are, "Smart, funny"-and this absolutely delicious tale of a beautiful country girl equally desired by an aging lecherous lord and his handsome rogue of a nephew is further proof that, "1. [Quinn's] characters are engaging, fun, and witty. 2. [Her] dialogue is engaging, fun and witty" (Orlando Sentinel).
Ten Things You Should Know About This Book
1. Sebastian Grey is a devilishly handsome rogue with a secret.
2. Annabel Winslow's family voted her The Winslow Most Likely to Speak Her Mind and The Winslow Most Likely to Fall Asleep in Church.
3. Sebastian's uncle is the Earl of Newbury, and if he dies without siring an heir, Sebastian inherits everything.
4. Lord Newbury detests Sebastian and will stop at nothing to prevent this from happening.
5. Lord Newbury has decided that Annabel is the answer to all of his problems.
6. Annabel does not want to marry Lord Newbury, especially when she finds out he once romanced her grandmother.
7. is shocking, 8 is delicious, and 9 is downright wicked, all of which lead the way to
10. Happily. Ever. After.