- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
This user-friendly resource for administrators and teachers explores the ten characteristics that lead to success in the classroom, increased school morale, satisfied parents and eager, high-achieving students.
About the Author
1. Who Is the Effective Teacher?
2. Personal Traits That Indicate Character: What an Effective Teacher Is
3. Teaching Traits That Get Results: With-It-Ness and Style
4. Teaching Traits That Get Results: Motivational Expertise
5. Teaching Traits That Get Results: Instructional Effectiveness
6. Intellectual Traits That Demonstrate Knowledge, Curiosity, and Awareness
7. Hiring Highly Effective Teachers
8. Mentoring New Teachers: How to Retain the Effective Teachers You Hire
9. Energizing and Empowering Experienced Teachers
Resource A: Graphic Organizers
Resource B: List of Ten Traits With Definitions
Resource C: Interview Questions
Resource D: Recommended Reading List
Resource E: Exercises to Energize Experienced Teachers
Posted February 13, 2002
McEwan did an outstanding job writing this book. It provides practical strategies for teachers and makes us remember why we went in to teaching - because we love kids and want them to succeed.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.