- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Alton, IL
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This user-friendly resource for administrators and teachers explores the ten characteristics that lead to success in the classroom, increased school morale, satisfied parents and eager, high-achieving students.
Preface About the Author
1. Who Is the Effective Teacher?
2. Personal Traits That Indicate Character: What an Effective Teacher Is
3. Teaching Traits That Get Results: With-It-Ness and Style
4. Teaching Traits That Get Results: Motivational Expertise
5. Teaching Traits That Get Results: Instructional Effectiveness
6. Intellectual Traits That Demonstrate Knowledge, Curiosity, and Awareness
7. Hiring Highly Effective Teachers
8. Mentoring New Teachers: How to Retain the Effective Teachers You Hire
9. Energizing and Empowering Experienced Teachers Conclusion Resource A: Graphic Organizers Resource B: List of Ten Traits With Definitions Resource C: Interview Questions Resource D: Recommended Reading List Resource E: Exercises to Energize Experienced Teachers References Index