- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Text Therapeutics was written specifically for medical science professionals whose mother tongue is not English. Its objective is to assist non-native English- speaking physicians or scientists in the task of writing research documents for medical journals and/or oral presentations for medical congresses.
Text Therapeutics incorporates a simplified methodology, which:
• provides a 'follow-the-formula' analysis and gives concise explanations;
• offers convenient categorized side-headings which pinpoint the English text problem; and
• utilizes a format which is easily understood and applicable to any medical field.
Text Therapeutics includes additional sections:
• Word Order;
• Useful Usage;
• A-Ω An English Lexicon - Words derived from Greek; and
• A-Z Glossary Guide - 'Instructions for Authors'.
A word from the author. How to use this book. Medical text extracts and corrections. Word order. Useful usage. A-Omega An English lexicon derived from Greek. A-Z Glossary guide 'Instructions for Authors'. Index at a glance.