- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
A major postgraduate textbook in emergency medicine, covering all the major topics that present to the trainee doctor in the emergency department.
• A comprehensive textbook of adult emergency medicine for trainee doctors - covers all the problems likely to present to a trainee in the emergency department.
• Chapters are short and concise, with key point boxes (called "Essentials") at the beginning.
• Also has boxes featuring controversial areas of treatment.
• Practical and clinically orientated.
• Major changes to resuscitation guidelines.
• Complete rewriting of ENT section.
• Significant updating of following topics - acute coronary syndrome management, trauma, sepsis management, imaging, arrhythmias.
• Expansion of administration section - especially patient safety.
• Changes to drug overdose sections in toxicology section.
|Sect. 3||Orthopaedic emergencies||129|
|Sect. 8||Infectious diseases||379|
|Sect. 18||Obstetrics and gynaecology||555|
|Sect. 19||Psychiatric emergencies||579|
|Sect. 20||Crisis intervention||603|
|Sect. 21||Pain relief||625|
|Sect. 23||Research methodology||647|
|Sect. 24||Emergency medicine and the law||659|
|Sect. 25||Emergency medical systems||681|