An Introduction to Human Molecular Genetics, Second Edition
A comprehensive text, which covers the genetic principles governing human inherited diseases.
* Includes a fully expanded and rewritten section on clinical genetics, covering human gene therapy through to diagnostic testing, molecular screening, and treatment.
* Richly illustrated throughout with clear, informative figures.
* Contains new chapters on complex genetic disorders, genomic imprinting and epigenetics, human population genetics, and human genetic diversity.
Textbook of Biochemistry with Clinical Correlations, Sixth Edition
Devlin's textbook presents the biochemistry of mammalian cells, relates events at a cellular level to the subsequent physiological processes in the whole animal, and cites examples of human diseases derived from aberrant biochemical processes. The organization and content aim to provide students with the complete picture of biochemistry and how it relates to humans.
* Contains questions with explained answers at the end of every chapter. Questions are formatted after the board examinations for medical school.
* Includes a concise appendix reviewing important organic chemistry concepts.
* Contains detailed, full-colour illustrations that clearly explain the associated concepts.
New to the sixth edition:
* Every chapter has been updated with the latest information and correlations/questions.
* A new chapter focusing on cell biology has been added.
* A glossary of important terms.
* Incorporates Wiley PLUS.