Yes, the man may be different, but those relationship problems never seem to change. Why is that? Couples counselor Carolyn N. Bushong knows the answer. In her more than twenty years' experience in the field of love, she has heard every conceivable reason for failed romanceand she has distilled them into seven classic mistakes even smart women make over and over again. It's time to break the pattern. Through real-life case studies, clear explanations, and proven advice, Bushong challenges women to take control of their love lives. She has revitalized countless relationshipsand now she gives you her time-tested techniques.
- Force intimacydiscover how to pull back
- Expect your mate to read your mindlearn how to communicate openly
- Play the martyrfind out what you really need
- Assume you're always rightrecognize other people's point of view
- Rescue your materealize the impossibility of the task at hand
- Take your mate for granteddevise ways to keep that mate from straying
- Let passion dietake control of your feelings and let loose
History does not have to repeat itself. Mistakes don't have to happen. Once you arm yourself with the knowledge, compassion, and insight of The 7 Dumbest Relationship Mistakes Smart People Make, you can find or keep that man for a lifetime. The keys are herethe door is yours to open.