Scott Kelby is President of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP) and Editor-in-Chief of Photoshop User magazine. Scott serves as training director for the Adobe Photoshop Seminar Tour and is the technical chair of the largest Photoshop gathering in the industry, Photoshop World. He has written numerous best-selling creative technology books, and, for 2011, was named the #1 photography book author for the second year in a row.
The Adobe Photoshop CS6 Book for Digital Photographers (B&N Special Edition)by Scott Kelby
ARE YOU READY FOR AN AMAZING NEW VERSION OF THE PHOTOSHOP/i>/i>
This special, hardcover edition of The Photoshop CS6 Book for Digital Photographers is a great collector’s item to keep on your shelf and refer back to time and again. (Please note that the content of this book is exactly the same as the paperback version of book: ISBN 9780321827333).
ARE YOU READY FOR AN AMAZING NEW VERSION OF THE PHOTOSHOP BOOK THAT BREAKS ALL THE RULES?
Scott Kelby, Editor and Publisher of Photoshop User magazine–and the best-selling Photoshop author in the world today–once again takes this book to a whole new level as he uncovers more of the latest, most important, and most useful Adobe Photoshop CS6 techniques for digital photographers.
This major update to his award-winning, record-breaking book does something for digital photographers that’s never been done before–it cuts through the bull and shows you exactly “how to do it.” It’s not a bunch of theory; it doesn’t challenge you to come up with your own settings or figure it out on your own. Instead, Scott shows you step by step the exact techniques used by today’s cutting-edge digital photographers, and best of all, he shows you flat-out exactly which settings to use, when to use them, and why. That’s why the previous editions of this book are widely used as the official study guides in photography courses at colleges and universities around the world.
LEARN HOW THE PROS DO IT
Each year, Scott trains thousands of professional photographers on how to use Photoshop, and almost without exception they have the same questions, the same problems, and the same challenges–and that’s exactly what he covers in this book. You’ll learn:
- The sharpening techniques the pros really use.
- The pros’ tricks for fixing the most common digital photo problems fast!
- The step-by-step setup for getting what comes out of your printer to match exactly what you see onscreen.
- How to process HDR (High Dynamic Range) images using CS6’s Merge to HDR Pro.
- How to master CS6’s Content-Aware features.
- How to use Photoshop CS6’s new video editing features to make movies from your DSLR videos.
- How to process RAW images like a pro (plus how to take advantage of all the new Camera Raw features in CS6!).
- The latest Photoshop special effects for photographers (there’s a whole chapter just on these!).
- A host of shortcuts, workarounds, and slick “insider” tricks to send your productivity through the roof!
- New Riders
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.10(w) x 10.10(h) x 1.20(d)
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
This is an outstanding book for learning CS6. It is well written and very easy to understand and follow.