The Amazing Secrets of Sun Tzu's The Art of War: The Mysteries of History's Most Powerful Strategyby Gary Gagliardi
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
This award-winning book is two books in one: the complete text of Sun Tzu's The Art of War plus an explanation of the concepts hidden in the text. The only book that explains in detail the Chinese cultural concepts and writing techniques used in Sun Tzu's original text. Won Independent Publishers Book Award Multicultural Nonfiction book award recognition.
This book is a must-read for those who really want to understand Sun Tzu's text. It is the only book that shows the secret diagrams from traditional Chinese science used by Sun Tzu to construct his system and to explain the metaphors and Chinese concepts invisible in English translations of the 2,500-year-old classic. It includes an in-depth discussion and a glossary of key Chinese concepts.
The book is really two books in one. Its introduction explains the discovery of the secret diagrams that simplify the complex ideas in Sun Tzu’s competitive system. After this introduction, the left-hand pages show the complete text of The Art of War while the facing right-hand pages explain that text in terms of Sun Tzu’s original Chinese concepts, symbols, metaphors, and diagrams.
The ancient science of bing-fa is based on a unique concept of how competition works. This is the first book that explains that system in detail.
- BN ID:
- Science of Strategy Institute
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 1 MB
Meet the Author
Gary Gagliardi is a multiple award-winning author, successful high-tech entrepreneur, an internationally-known strategic trainer, and America's leading authority on the ancient Chinese system of Sun Tzu.
Among his accomplishments are:
- Authoring over two dozen books on technology, business, marketing, and self-help, with ten of his books winning award recognition in eleven different non-fiction categories,
- Appearing as a strategy expert on hundreds of radio and TV shows all across the country,
- Building an Inc. 500 accounting software company with offices across the U.S. and in Europe,
- Having his books have been translated into a dozen different languages and published around the world with his translation of Sun Tzu's used as the basis for translation into other languages,
- Speaking all over the world and training the employees of some of the world's largest organizations in competitive strategy, including the organizations listed on the far right hand column.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews