Musical satirist par excellence Anna Russell pokes fun at the excesses of the opera world -- offering advice on "How to write your own Gilbert and Sullivan Opera" and her legendary send-up of the absurdities of Wagner's Ring Cycle.
- Release Date:
- Introduction To A Concert (By A Women's Club President)
- How to Write Your Own Gilbert and Sullivan Opera
- Coloratura Aria: Canto Dolciamente Pipo
- I Love the Spring for voice & piano
- Da, Nyet, Da, Nyet
- For Loud Singers with No Brains: Ah Lover
- Je n'ai pas la plume de ma tante
- Schreechenrauf for voice & piano
- Ring of Nibelungs, comic analysis
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
I'd never dreamed the Ring cycle could be quite this entertaining. I love the music and the opera, of course, but this gives it a whole new slant. Must-have for opera lovers with a sense of humor.